Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda Planning Committee 19th November 2018
Issued on 13th November 2018 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 19th November 2018 at 7.15pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend. Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on 15th October 2018
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications:
- 17/01455/FUL Change of use of farmstead to form part livery stables, part holiday accommodation and part wedding venue, to include erection of a 1 bedroom timber chalet, a timber yurt/BBQ hut, Dutch Barn and raised decking, siting of a 2 bedroom static caravan and a shepherds hut and use of field for camping and parking and the creation of a new access road from within Bogg Hall Farm for wedding traffic (retrospective application) https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=P08J0VNOMWY00
- 18/01041/LBC | Repointing of front elevation in lime mortar | Kitching Walker Solicitors 8 Market Place Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DD https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=PFPUWCNOI1W00
- APP/Y2736/W/18/3210781 To note that an appeal has been made to the Secretary of State against the decision of Ryedale District Council to refuse to grant planning permission in respect of Application 17/01450/FUL | Erection of 6no. three bedroom terraced dwellings along with parking areas and shared amenity space | North Yorkshire Highways Depot Manor Vale Lane Kirkbymoorside YO62 6EG
- To note withdrawal of planning application 18/00991/GPAGB | Change of use of agricultural building to a four bedroom dwellinghouse (Use Class 3) | Bowforth Farm Back Lane Welburn Kirkbymoorside
- To note the date of the next meeting will be 17 December 2018 if there are Planning Applications for consideration