Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Issued on 4 May 2011 for the annual meeting of the Town Council to be held at 7 pm on 11 May 2011 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- All Councillors to sign the Declaration of Acceptance of office in the presence of the Proper Officer.
- To elect the Town Mayor for the ensuing year.
- To record the Declaration of Office of the Town Mayor.
- To confirm the amount of the Town Mayor’s Annual Allowance and how this is to be paid.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Councillor De Barr’s report of her engagements since the Ordinary Meeting of the Town Council in April and comments on her period of office.
- To give a vote of thanks to Councillor De Barr for her work during the year 2010-2011.
- To give a vote of thanks to retiring Councillors De Barr, Donald, Gunton and Mudd for their contributions to the work of the council.
- To elect the Deputy Town Mayor for the ensuing year.
- To agree membership and quorum for Committees listed below and to appoint Members to Committees and delegated teams:
- Internal Control - Councillors Audit
- Planning Committee
- Manor Vale Management Committee
- Strategy Vision Committee
- Staffing Committee
- Cemetery Duties
- Fairtrade Foundation
- Five Towns Meeting
- John Stockton Trust Foundation
- North Ryedale Public Transport Group
- Police – Kirkbymoorside Community Consultation Group
- Sportsfield Committee
- Play Areas Association
- Kirkbymoorside Environment Group
- To receive reports from representatives on outside bodies.
- To appoint Members to serve on outside bodies.
- To receive the schedule of meetings for 2011-2012.