Kirkbymoorside Town Council
|The Shambles, Crown Square, Kirkbymoorside, York YO62 6AY|
|Tel: 01751 432217|
Issued on 6 February 2012 for a meeting of the Town Council to be held at 7.15 pm on 10 February 2012 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 16 January 2012
- To receive the minutes of the Staffing Committee held on 30 January 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To agree to the recommendation of the Staffing Committee that the post of Assistant Town Clerk be advertised
- To agree the advertising costs to be incurred
- To approve the job description, person specification, application form and contract for the Assistant Town Clerk
- To agree to set the salary for the post of Assistant Town Clerk at SCP scale 15 to 17
- To agree the dates and process for recruitment
- Deadline for the receipt of application forms; midday 12 March 2012
- The staffing committee to create a shortlist from application forms; evening of 12 March 2012
- Interviews to be conducted by the staffing committee on 16 March 2012
- To note that the staff appraisals are carried out by 2 or 3 members of the staffing committee
- To note that the appraisal for new staff is after 3 months, 6 months and then annually at a time to fit in with budget setting
- To note the date of the next meeting on 20 February 2012 at 7 pm in Church House.