Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - in preparation
Issued on ? for an extraordinary meeting of the Town Council to be held at 7.30 pm on 6 August 2012 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on ?
- To receive the minutes of the Planning Committee held on ?
- To receive the minutes of the Staffing Committee held on ?
- To receive the minutes of the Manor Vale Committee held on ?
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Discussions with District and County Councillors
- County and District Councillors to respond to questions already posed
- Town Councillors to raise urgent matters recently arisen
- County and District Councillors to advise the Town Council on any new matters
- Uncontroversial matters - single vote on all without discussion, or move items down the agenda
- Consider requests for grants (application forms provided separately):
- To consider financial matters:
- To approve cheque payments according to the list provided
- Receive the Town Mayor’s Report
- Receive reports from Members representing the Town Council at meetings of outside bodies.
- Receive reports from Members on delegated matters
- Receive officers' report
- Questions to the Chairman
- To note the date of the next meeting on 17 September 2012 at 7.30 pm in Church House.