Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Issued on 15 August 2012 for an extraordinary meeting of the Town Council to be held at 7.30 pm on 20 August 2012 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 6 August 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Old Library: To consider and approve, if appropriate, expenditure on additional remedial works to the porch of the Old Library as set out in quotation attached ref 08/12/776/WFH dated 15 August from W F Henderson
- To note the date of the next meeting on 17 September 2012 at 7.30 pm in Church House.