Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Issued on 26 November 2012 for an extraordinary meeting of the Town Council to be held at 7.30 pm on 30 November 2012 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 19 November 2012
- To receive the minutes of the Finance Committee Meeting held on 12 November 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To receive information concerning legal aspects of an ongoing staffing matter. Bearing in mind the nature of the business, the council may consider that it requires discussion of matters that must remain confidential, and so the council may resolve to exclude the public from this item and the next.
- To consider any instructions to lawyers in relation to an ongoing staffing matter and to agree any necessary financial authorisations and delegations.
- Questions to the Chairman
- To note the date of the next meeting on 17 December 2012 at 7.30 pm in Church House.