Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Issued on 20 February 2013 for an extraordinary meeting of the Town Council to be held at 7.30 pm on 25 February 2013 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 18 February 2013
- To receive the draft minutes of the Planning Committee held on 18 February 2013
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Old Highways Depot, Manor Vale Lane
- To receive information regarding the Auction of the old Highways Depot on Manor Vale Lane
- To review the possibility of partnership(s) with other bodies
- To consider the merits of acquiring the site for the town and subsequently submitting a bid at the Auction
- To consider negotiating with NYCC in the event that the Auction is unsuccessful and no bids are received for the Old Highways Depot
- To review sources of funding
- To consider sending a letter to NYCC regarding the total disregard that they have shown to the townspeople of Kirbymoorside over the former depot’s disposal
- Questions to the Chairman
- To note the date of the next meeting on 18 March 2013 at 7.30 pm in Church House.
- Link to Auctioneer's website: http://www.pugh-auctions.com/Lot/Leeds/20130226/022
Chris Dowie Chairman