Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Issued on 9 April 2013 for a meeting of the Town Council to be held at 7.30 pm on 15 April 2013 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 18 March 2013
- To receive the minutes of the Play Areas Committee held on 18 March 2013
- To receive the minutes of the Staffing Committee held on 18 March 2013
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Discussions with District and County Councillors
- County and District Councillors to respond to questions already posed
- Town Councillors to raise urgent matters recently arisen
- County and District Councillors to advise the Town Council on any new matters
- To consider financial matters:
- To approve cheque payments according to the list provided
- To receive the Financial Summary
- To appoint an internal auditor
- Church House
- To review the draft Service Level Agreement
- To consider making representation to Ryedale District Council for the library staff to be able to issue parking permits
- Old Library
- To note the response from the public concerning the plans for modifications to the Old Library building
- To consider submitting a planning application to Ryedale District Council
- Welcome to Kirkbymoorside Signs
- To agree a criteria for the design of the signs
- Consider requests for grants (application forms provided separately):
- All Saints Church PCC request £2500 for maintenance of All Saints Churchyard
- http://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=MK1ZPPNO1J000 13/00342/MOUT | by Gladman Developments Ltd | Development of up to 210no. (Use Class C3) residential dwellings, 50no. (Use Class C2) apartments with care for older people, the provision of expansion land to Kirkbymoorside Community Primary School (Use Class D1), landscape, open space, highway improvement works and associated works (site area 11.6ha) | Land At Westfields Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire
- Receive the Town Mayor’s Report
- Receive reports from Members representing the Town Council at meetings of outside bodies.
- Receive reports from Members on delegated matters
- Receive the Town Clerk's report
- Questions to the Chairman
- To note the date of the next meeting on 20 May 2013 at 7.30 pm in Church House.