Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 28th September 2016 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held in the Moorside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside on 6th October 2016 at 2pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 3rd March 2016
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Councillors' Audit - To note that a review of the monthly financial reports, business continuity and the risk assessments have been carried out for quarters 1 & 2 and to agree any recommendations to Council which may arise
- To review the value of items on the Council's Asset Register
- To assess the Running Costs of The Moorside Room by reviewing the income and expenditure to date
- To note that Stricklands propose to charge for the electrical fitting of the Christmas lights, previously provided at no charge as a service to the community
- Capital Budget
- To consider specific reserves for depreciating assets
- To consider the level of general reserve required
- Revenue Budget
- To create an initial draft budget for the financial year 2017/18
- To consider to consider the recommendation to make to the Town Council regarding the precept bearing in mind the absence of a Grant from Ryedale District Council
- To consider the financial implications of the future of Kirkbymoorside library based on negotiations and information to date
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.