Kirkbymoorside Town Council
|The Shambles, Crown Square, Kirkbymoorside, York YO62 6AY|
|Tel: 01751 432217|
Agenda 23rd January 2017 - Manor Vale Management Committee
Issued on 18th January 2017 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 11am on 23rd January 2017 at The Morside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 6th October 2015
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review progress in maintenance activities guided by the review
- To review progress of the cornfield flower project at The Pound
- To note the following scheduled works at the Pound: to be sprayed in the first week of March 2017; rotivated 2 weeks therafter; and seeded at the end of March 2017
- To review progress of Volunteer Activities
- To note that the meadow at Finch's Fork was mowed on 13th July 2016
- To note that the Enironment Group and Don Davies carried out a hedge laying task at finches fork on 19th December 2016
- To note that the next hedge laying exercise will be carried out in February 2017 to include some coppicing for hedge stakes and binders
- To note that the Japanese knotweed was injected in July 2016 and revisited in September 2016 receive a report from Don Davies in this regard
- To note that 5no. bird boxes have been installed
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide the date of the next meeting.