Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda Finance Committee 9th March 2017
Issued on 1st March 2017 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held in the Moorside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside on 9th March 2017 at 11am
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 6th October 2016
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Councillors' Audit - To note that a review of the monthly financial reports, business continuity and the risk assessments have been carried out for quarter 3 to agree any recommendations to Council which may arise
- To review the cost code allocation of the 2017-18 Budget
- To review Internal Audit arrangements and timescales
- To review the Internal Audit Terms of Reference
- To consider the financial and other risks facing the council and review the internal and external controls in place for management thereof
- To review the Risk Assessment Strategy and agree any recommendations to Council
- To review the value of items on the Council's Asset Register
- Questions to the Chairman
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.