Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee 18th October 2018
Issued on 11th October 2018 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held at the Moorside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside, YO62 6AZ on 18th October 2018 at 10am
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To elect a Chair for the ensuing year
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 9th March 2018
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review the value of items on the Council's Asset Register
- Capital Budget
- To consider specific reserves for depreciating assets
- To consider the level of general reserve required
- Revenue Budget
- To create an initial draft budget for the financial year 2019/20
- To consider and agree to make recommendation to the Town Council regarding the precept
- To agree on the date of the next meeting