Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 26 March 2012 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 7.30 pm on 2 April 2012 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 10 February 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To receive the updated Receipt Management protocol
- To agree the Tender Process for street illumination for the period 2012 – 15
- To receive an update on the progress of the Register of Assets review
- To agree the documentation for appointment for Annual Internal Audit
- Councillor Audit
- To review the Audit process including what is audited.
- To receive amendments (with explanations) to the report document used for Councillor Audit
- Questions to the Chairman
- To agree a date for the next meeting