Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 6 November 2012 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 12 November 2012 at 7.30 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 14 May 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Capital Budget
- To consider specific reserves for depreciating assets
- To consider the level of general reserve required
- To consider allocating capital finance for street lighting repairs and upgrades
- To consider a capital reserve for possible upgrade to the old library
- To consider creating a cemetery fund to provide income for cemetery maintenance
- Revenue Budget
- To create an intial draft budget for the financial year 2012-13
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.