Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 10 May 2013 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 17 May 2013 at 7.00 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 12 November 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review Internal and External audit arrangements and timescales.
- To review the requirements for the Annual Return Form and consider submitting sections 1 and 2 of the Annual Return to Council for approval at the meeting on June 17.
- To review the draft figures for completion of the Annual Return and consider recommending them to Council for approval at the meeting on June 17.
- To review the draft figures for completion of the Annual Accounts 2012-13
- To review the value of items on the Council's Asset Register with reference to notes from the auditors in 2012.
- Questions to the Chairman
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.