Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 2 July 2013 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 8 July 2013 at 7.40 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 17 May 2013
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Councillors' Audit
- Review and decide improvements to be recommended to Council to ensure objective of control and support, mitigation of risk and transparency of procedure
- To include update on current position and scheduling of audits, relationship with Moore Stephens and any other operational financial procedures and/or considerations
- Pension provision
- NYPF report
- Recommendations for the future
- Review the following regular payments for recommendation to the Town Council:
- The Shambles:
- £130 per month rent for The Shambles paid to JDF MacDonald
- Electricity and associated bills
- Old Library Building, Church Street:
- Southern Electric
- Business Rates
- Monks Security Alarm
- £65 +VAT per month, paid by Standing Order for Storage Facilities at Christopher Atkinson Associates.
- Sportsfield Association
- Preliminary discussions of the strategic and operational financial implications, recommendations to Council
- Questions to the Chairman
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.