Kirkbymoorside Town Council
|The Shambles, Crown Square, Kirkbymoorside, York YO62 6AY|
|Tel: 01751 432217|
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 3 October 2013 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 11 October 2013 at 7.30 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 6 September 2013
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Councillors' Audit
- Review the monthly financial reports, business continuity and the risk assessment section of the annual return and agree any recommendations to Council which may arise
- Insurance Renewal
- To review the summary of sums insured prior to the renewal of the Insurance on 1 November 2013
- To consider including the Sportsfield insurance requirements under the Town Council insurance policy
- To consider quotations received from WPS (Aviva) and Zurich and make a recommendation to the council
- Questions to the Chairman
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.