Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 28 November 2013 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 6 December 2013 at 7.30pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 11 October 2013
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Councillors' Audit
- Review the monthly financial reports, business continuity and the risk assessment section of the annual return and agree any recommendations to Council which may arise
- Capital Budget
- To consider specific reserves for depreciating assets
- To consider the level of general reserve required
- Revenue Budget
- To create an initial draft budget for the financial year 2014/15
- To consider making recommendations to the Town Council on the precept bearing in mind the Grant of £3997.06 from Ryedale District Council
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.