Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 23rd October 2015 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held in Church House, High Market Place, Kirkbymoorside on 3rd November 2015 at 6.30pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 27 February 2015
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Councillors' Audit - To note that a review of the monthly financial reports, business continuity and the risk assessments have been carried out for quarters 1 & 2 and to agree any recommendations to Council which may arise
- To review the value of items on the Council's Asset Register
- To assess the Running Costs of The Moorside Room by reviewing the income and expenditure to date
- To agree the proposal that budgets are allocated for the cost of maintenance and repairs of the play areas, sportsfield and Manor Vale wooldand and to agree the allocation of funds for development costs which the committees would bid for
- Capital Budget
- To consider specific reserves for depreciating assets
- To consider the level of general reserve required
- Revenue Budget
- To create an initial draft budget for the financial year 2016/17
- To consider to consider the recommendation to make to the Town Council regarding the precept bearing in mind the absence of a Grant from Ryedale District Council
- To consider the financial implications of the future of Kirkbymoorside library based on negotiations and information to date
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.