Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Manor Vale Committee
Issued on 13 May 2011 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 9.30 am on 20 May 2011 in the Manor Close Community Centre, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To elect a Chairman.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 18 February 2011.
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To receive a written report from Mr James Holt
- To note from Ryedale District Council that investigative work is still ongoing in Manor Vale
- To receive a report from the volunteer committee members that met on Sat 28 Feb in order to do some clearance work in Manor Vale.
- To note the advice from the Council's insurers regarding volunteers
- To consider future volunteer action
- To receive a quote from the contractor, Mr P Gospel for cutting the area of Finch's Fork having received no quotes when advertised
- To consider the Manangement Plan for Manor Vale and make the necessary adjustments to the current plan
- To note that the wood chippings have been removed by Ryedale District Council from the hard standing in Manor Vale.
- To note that the leaning oak tree marked on the site visit has now been felled
- To set the date for the next site meeting.