Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Manor Vale Committee
Issued on 7 November 2011 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 9.00 am on 11 November 2011 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside. A site visit will follow this meeting.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 9 September 2011
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To note that the Town Pound is now to be managed by the Manor Vale Committee, to discuss how the Committee want to manage the area and to discuss the mowing contract and leaving of grass cuttings at the pound.
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee:
- To consider the planting of trees in Manor Vale next year in order to commemorate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
- If a) is agreed, to consider asking Kirkbymoorside CP School if they would like to be involved.
- If a) is agreed, to agree to the Rotary Club being involved and for them to apply to the Woodland Trust for a grant.
- To consider organising a Springtime Walk.
- To discuss the requirement for an Inspection of Trees in Manor Vale.
- To consider the possibility of a western footpath in Manor Vale.
- To arrange for the volunteers to carry out some routine maintenance in Manor Vale.
- To agree to the SINC Management Programme team carrying out further Knotweed Control sessions on Japanese knotweed in Manor Vale in 2012.
- To review the progress of the Management Plan.
- Questions to the Chairman
- To note that Allgardens have pruned trees and bushes along the bridleway.
- To decide on a date for the date of the next meeting.