Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 7 December 2011 for the first meeting of the Finance Committee to be held at 6.00 pm on 12 December 2011 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To elect a chairman
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To receive a copy of the Terms of Reference for this Committee
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To agree to revolve the HSBC £49,999 due to mature on 24 January 2011
- To discuss the budget figures received at the Town Council Meeting and receive further information and updates from outside Committees
- To ask the Clerk to find out the cost of continuing Payroll Services from Moore Stephens or other providers
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide on a date for the date of the next meeting.