Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Manor Vale Committee
Issued on 13 April 2012 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 1.30 pm on 20 April 2012 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 9 March 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Tree Inspection -to review the summary of findings from the site meeting of 28 March and agree action to be taken
- Hedgerows - to review the result of enquiries regarding alternative suppliers for cutting hedgerows
- Manor Vale Volunteers
- Neville Castle Interpretation - to consider English Heritage’s proposal to proceed with installation of an interpretation panel with amendments as previously agreed.
- Haymaking - to agree a date for haymaking
- Mountain Bikes - to note damage caused by creation of mountain bike jumps and remedial action taken
- Management Plan - to review progress
- Questions to the Chairman
- Next Meeting