Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Manor Vale Committee
Issued on 12 November 2012 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 1.30 pm on 16 November 2012 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 25 September 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To consider quotations for tree work in Manor Vale and to decide what orders to make
- To review progress with new signs for Manor Vale and agree on the next steps to be taken
- To review the state of the pound and any action required
- To consider whether any action can be taken over ash tree disease
- To arrange any appropriate volunteer action, and ways to encourage participation
- To consider any other maintenance required
- To review the management plan
- Questions to the Chairman
- To determine the date of the next meeting.