Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Manor Vale Committee
Issued on 25 May 2013 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 3.00pm on 30 May 2013 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To receive the minutes of the meeting held on 15 March 2013
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review the works carried out by Lewis Tree Surgeons
- To review progress towards new signs and consider any appropriate action
- To review progress in maintenance activities guided by the review
- To consider volunteer activity, including revised plan for a guided walk
- To review progress with the management plan
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide the date of the next meeting.