Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda 26 November - Manor Vale Management Committee
Issued on 18 November 2014 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 11am on 26 November 2014 at The Morside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 30 July 2014
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To welcome Jim Pewtress, a Member of Ryedale Natural History Society, to the Manor Vale Management Committee
- To note minute 14080 wherein recommendations were received from the Manor Vale Management Committee that the management of the shrub belt and woodland trail at Ryedale View be adopted by the committee and agreed, at the meeting of the Town Council on 15 September 2014
- To review progress in maintenance activities guided by the review
- To consider and agree to permitting dens and other temporary structures to be erected in the Manor Vale Woodland
- To receive reports from Don Davies on:
- the success of the Volunteer Days held on 17th September and 21 November 2014
- the success of the treatment of the Japanese knotweed
- progress of additional volunteer events to carry out wood felling/coppicing activities proposed to take place in February 2015
- To consider and agree to implement a cornfield flower project at The Pound
- To note that the Manor Vale Management Committee budget for 2014/15 is £6000 and to discuss the budget for 2015/16 and agree a recommendation for the next Finance Committee Meeting on 28 November 2014
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide the date of the next meeting.