Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda 6th October - Manor Vale Management Committee
Issued on 1st October 2015 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 12.00 midday on 6th October 2015 at The Morside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 14 July 2015
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review progress in maintenance activities guided by the review
- To note that the bridle path extending from the Ancient Ash to the entrance at Castlegate, will be cut back by Branching Out
- To review progress of the cornfield flower project at The Pound
- To review progress of Volunteer Activities
- To note that the Japanese knotweed was injected in July and receive a report from Don Davies in this regard
- To consider and agree a charge for planting/adopting a tree 'In Memory' based on information received https://www.nationalforest.org/document/involved/plant_a_tree.pdf
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide the date of the next meeting.