Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda 8th October 2018 - Manor Vale Management Committee
Issued on 3rd October 2018 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Management Committee to be held at 11am on 8th October 2018 at The Morside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 9th July 2018
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To review progress in maintenance activities guided by the review
- To review progress of the cornfield flower project at The Pound
- To review progress of Volunteer Activities
- Questions to the Chairman
- To note the date of the next meeting will be Monday 4th February 2019 at 11am.