Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Planning Committee
Issued on 14 September 2011 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on Monday 19 September at 6.30pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 5 September 2011.
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications:
- 11/00837/FUL by Mrs Kala King| Change of use of offices to form retail unit with production area and cafe | Crown Square House Crown Square Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AY
- To note planning decisions from Ryedale District Council:
- 11/00781/HOUSE for Mr & Mrs Crossland | Approved | Erection of replacement extension | 1 Tinley Garth Kirkbymoorside York YO62 6AR
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.