Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Planning Committee
Issued on 16 November 2011 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 21 November 2011 at 6.30pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 7 November 2011
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications and notices:
- Notice to fell trees in a conservation area
- Consideration of proposal under section 211 of the Town & Country Planning to carry out work on trees at St Chads Church, High Street, Kirkbymoorside.
- T1 Beech – reduction of small branches away from the Bell Tower of the church, Crown lift dangling foliage to approx. 4m above tarmac and garden area
- T2 Beech – remove 4” diameter branch towards adjacent property, crown lift to 4.5m
- T3 Beech – crown lift to 4.5m and reduce branches away from adjacent property
- T4 Yew – crown lift to 3m to remove branches over boundary wall T5 and 6 remove Lawsons conifers
- T7 Western Red Cedar – reduce to 3.5m. New trees will be planted in this line to create a hedge
- T8 and 9 Sycamore – remove and grind stumps. The trees are self seeded and close to the new property development next door. Evergreen hedging would be preferred in this area of the garden
- To note planning decisions from Ryedale District Council:
- 11/00936/FUL | Change of use and extension of holiday cottage to form a two bedroom self contained residential annex. | Low Hagg Farm Starfitts Lane Fadmoor Kirkbymoorside YO62 7JF | APPROVED
- To note that the next Meeting will be on 19 December 2011 in Church House.