Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Planning Committee
Issued on 14 December 2011 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 19 December 2011 at 6.00pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 21 November 2011
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications:
- 11/01186/FUL Installation of 18no. photovoltaic panels to the southern roofslope facing into the forecourt area to generate electricity for the applicant's business | 63 Piercy End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DQ
- 11/01216/FUL Erection of 3 no. four bedroom detached dwellings following demolition of existing detached dwelling and erection of replacement stable building. | Sunnycroft Village Street Keldholme Kirkbymoorside YO62 6ND
- To note planning decisions from Ryedale District Council:
- 11/01028/ADV Refused | Display of 1no. non-illuminated aluminium post mounted V sign to advertise adjacent residential development | Land To North Of Wainds Field Kirkbymoorside
- 11/00827/HOUSE Approved | Replacement of front entrance door with four panelled wooden door | 18 Market Place Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DA
- 11/00525/HOUSE Approved | Alterations to front elevation to include replacement windows, formation of additional window and replacement front door | 22 Piercy End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DF
- To note that the next Meeting will be on 16 January 2012 in Church House.