Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Planning Committee
Issued on 11 January 2012 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 16 January 2012 at 6.45 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 4 January 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications and notices:
- 11/01087/HOUSE Mr Christopher Clark | Erection of detached garden room and ancillary store to the rear (retrospective application) | Carlton House 48 Piercy End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DF
- To note that the next Meeting will be on 20 February 2012 in Church House.