Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda for the Planning Committee meeting 26 September 2022
Issued on 21 September 2022 for a meeting of the Town Council Planning Committee to be held at 7.15pm on 26 September 2022 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside.
Members of the Planning Committee are required to attend. Members of the press and public are also welcome to attend. There is limited availability for physical attendance, due to the necessity for social distancing.
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- Apologies for absence
- To receive apologies for absence given in advance of the meeting
- To consider the approval of reasons given for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To receive and approve the draft minutes of the meeting held on 25 April 2022
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To consider Planning Applications:
- 22/00892/FUL | Change of use of outhouse to allow a mixed use of commercial therapy room and domestic use | 46 Piercy End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DF https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=RG52APNO0AE00
- 22/00911/FUL | Erection of a cattle shed | Land At Ravenswick Hall Swineherd Lane Kirkbymoorside https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=RGFWW1NOGDC00
- To note Planning Decisions:
- 22/00077/HOUSE | Installation of uPVC windows as replacement to existing timber windows, installation of replacement front door and installation of 2no. rooflights | 28 Howe End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6BD Partial Approval
- 22/00694/FUL | Erection of car port to the south-west elevation of dwellinghouse | The Heights Kraig Lane Keldholme Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6NJ Approved
- 22/00785/FUL | Erection of a maintenance storage building and compost clamps, associated landscaping and additional hardstanding | Ravenswick Hall Young Bank Lane Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 7LT Approved
- 22/00828/TPO | T1 Sycamore of TPO 179/1992 requires crown lifting to 5.2 metres, reduction of low limbs extending towards the property by 1.5 metres and 10% crown thin | 32 Manor Close Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6EP Approved
- Questions to the Chair
- To consider the date of the next Planning Committee meeting on 24 October 2022 in Church House
Notice issued by Mrs L Bolland, Town Clerk to Kirkbymoorside Town Council