Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda for the Planning Committee meeting 19 June 2023
Issued on 12 June 2023 for a meeting of the Town Council Planning Committee to be held at 7.20pm on 19 June 2023 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside.
Members of the Planning Committee are required to attend. Members of the press and public are also welcome to attend.
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- Apologies for absence
- To receive apologies for absence given in advance of the meeting
- To consider the approval of reasons given for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To consider Planning Applications:
- ZE23/00413/HOUSE | Erection of two storey side extension and a single storey rear extension (retrospective revised details of approval 12/00420/HOUSE dated 02.07.2012) | 34 Castlegate Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6BJ https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=RTGNWMNOISD00
- ZE23/00494/HOUSE | Erection of entrance porch to front | 11 Shaw Drive Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6PS https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=RUN0V6NOIZV00
- ZE23/00498/FUL | Erection of a production house building (glasshouse) for producing fruit and vegetables for consumption on the Estate including formation of courtyard | Ravenswick Hall Young Bank Lane Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 7LT https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=RUQQ6ANOJ0G00
- ZE23/00517/ADV | Display of 1no. non illuminated post mounted “V” restaurant information sign for The Feather & Beak, Brickfields Farm, Kirby Mills | Land North Of A170 Keldholme Kirkbymoorside York https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=RV3X67NOJ2Q00
- To note Planning Decisions:
- 23/00217/FUL | Erection of a single storey extension to the south elevation of the Palm House | Ravenswick Hall Young Bank Lane Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 7LT Approval
- Questions to the Chair
- To consider the date of the next Planning Committee meeting on 17 July 2023 in Church House
Notice issued by Mrs L Bolland, Town Clerk to Kirkbymoorside Town Council