Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on 25 May for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 6 Jun at 6.45pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 16 May 2011.
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To appoint Ms Sally Brown to the postition of Town Clerk following interviews on the 19 May 2011.
- To consider an induction programme including dates for Working with Your Council course for the new Town Clerk.
- To confirm the employment contract for the new Town Clerk.
- To set the starting salary according to Local Council SCP 23-29 pay band for the new Town Clerk.
- To agree the working hours for the new Town Clerk and the Assistant.
- To agree extending office opening hours to include an additional day. At present the office is open to the public on Wednesdays 10am-2pm.
- To consider the purchase of a locked cabinet for confidential employment files which will be located in the Town Council office.
- To note that the registration and annual subscription for the Society of Local Council Clerks will be £128.
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.