Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on Monday 4 July 2011 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on Friday 8 July 2011 at 6pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 6 June 2011.
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review the current arrangement with Moores Stephens.
- To consider nominating 2 Councillors to liaise with Mr and Mrs Macdonald regarding the current refurbishment of the office.
- To review the induction programme for the Town Clerk with particular reference to progress being made and if everything was included at the initial induction.
- To ratify the contract for the Town Clerk which has been amended, as discussed at the last Staffing Meeting.
- To consider varying the contract for the Assistant to the Town Clerk in order to change her appointment to Assistant Clerk, and bring the contract up to date with the changes made for the Town Clerk's contract.
- To consider Staff Training needs for this financial year.
- To set a date for appraisals.
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.