Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on unknown date for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held at 6pm on 21 November 2011 in Church House
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee Meeting held on 7 November 2011
- To consider matters arising.
- To discuss arrangements for the Town Clerk's appraisal
- To discuss the Employer Discretion Document in relation to MOD pension
- To discuss progress with the annual planner
- Town Clerk Working Hours:
- To discuss further additional hours for the Town Clerk
- To reconsider the contracted 15 hours for the Town Clerk
- To set a date for the next meeting.