Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on 14 December 2011 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held at 6.30pm on 19 December 2011 in Church House
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee Meeting held on 21 November 2011
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To complete the appraisal of the Town Clerk begun on 5 December, including agreeing targets. “Exempt item”
- Staff Hours and Holidays
- To receive details of hours worked and holidays accumulated by the Town Clerk and Assistant Clerk
- To discuss and agree a procedure for authorising additional hours to be worked by Town Council staff
- To agree that the Assistant Town Clerk is given 15 hours additional time in order to complete the Working With Your Council course (deferred from agenda 19 September 2011)
- To agree the financial procedure to be followed for ordering and paying for goods and services.
- To complete the employer discretion document in relation to The Ministry of Defence pension.
- To consider the annual planner.
- To set a date for the next meeting.