Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on 23 January 2012 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 30 January 2012 at 6.30 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 4 January 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To agree to exclude the public for the next item due to confidentiality
- To discuss with the Town Clerk progress regarding working procedures and targets agreed on January 4.
- To note that the Assistant Town Clerk tendered her resignation on 17 January
- As a result of 7 above to discuss actions to recommend to the Town Council
- If the committee decide to recommend advertising the vacancy of Assistant Town Clerk to agree the advertisement, job description, contract, and process for recruitment
- To agree the last working date for the Assistant Town Clerk
- To agree to offer an exit interview to the Assistant Town Clerk
- To note that the Town Clerk will be on holiday from February 27 to March 11.
- To agree a date for the next meeting