Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on 10 April 2012 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 16 April 2012 at 6.30 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 19 March 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To agree staff attendance at the SLCC training day on 27 April 2012
- To agree additional hours to be worked by the Clerk / Assistant Clerk if the other is on holiday or absent from work for a prolonged period
- To approve a procedure for online files:
- All files will be stored in Dropbox with the exception of large files, for example, images
- All draft and approved agendas and minutes will additionally be placed in the website folder in Dropbox as soon as completed for uploading to the website
- Documents should be named in the agreed way
- To note progress and make recommendations on the annual planner
- To approve the updated staff contract regarding training and paying back of costs and recommend the adoption of this contract to Council
- To agree a date for a meeting with the Clerk to review progress on targets
- To agree a date for the next meeting