Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on 1 February 2015 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held in the Moorside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside on 5 February 2015 at 10am
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 18 July 2014
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To consider a response to concerns about the amount of the Town Clerks time that is taken by councillors to respond to queries
- To appoint appraises for the annual appraisal
- To agree to carry out the staffing appraisal at 10.20am on Thursday 5 February 2015
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.