Kirkbymoorside Town Council
|The Shambles, Crown Square, Kirkbymoorside, York YO62 6AY|
|Tel: 01751 432217|
Agenda for Kirkbymoorside Annual Town Meeting - in progress
Issued on 24 April 2013 for a meeting to be held on Thursday 9 May at 6.30pm in the Methodist Hall
This meeting is for all the people of Kirkbymoorside.
Members of the press are welcome to attend.
- Welcome from The Town Mayor Councillor Chris Dowie
- Minutes of the Annual Town meeting held on 14 April 2012.
- Mayor’s Report
- Issues and concerns - An opportunity for members of the public to bring to the meeting’s attention issues and concerns about Kirkbymoorside. Areas highlighted for consideration include
- Proposed development on West Fields by Gladman Developments Ltd
- Concern regarding the lack of police presence in Kirkbymoorside and the associated problems:
- increase in anti-social behaviour and vandalism
- continued issue of illegal parking
- The Library Building, 9 Church Street
- Plans for renovations to the Old Library building (Planning Application 13/00470/FUL) will be available for perusal and the architect, John Paul, will be on hand to answer any questions
- Community Led Plan
- An update on the progress of the Community Led Plan will be provided by the Community Led Group
- Reports from voluntary organisations
Please be advised that PC Steve Leach will be in attendance at the meeting.