Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Issued on 23 February 2011 for a meeting of the Town Council to be held at 7 pm on Monday 7 March 2011 in the Manor Vale Community Centre, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Ordinary Meeting held on 21 February 2011.
- To receive the minutes of the Staffing Committee held on 19 February 2011.
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To consider the council's policies and practices with respect to its present and future staff and to relate these to the aims and priorities of the council. To receive advice from the staffing committee, including the results of the analysis of how staff time is spent, derived from staff diary keeping. To make such resolutions as may be considered appropriate in relation to staffing policies and practices.
- Council policy and aims - priorities, plans.
- Achieving our aims - staffing structure
- Budgetary considerations
- Aims and working practices that the council wishes staff to pursue
- How the council wishes to present itself (particularly in the recruitment process, at present)
- Provide guidance to the Staffing Committee and, if necessary, to amend the terms of reference of that committee.
- To note the date of the next meeting on 21 March 2011 at 7 pm in the Manor Vale Community Centre.