Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Extra Ordinary Meeting
Issued on 28 September 2011 for a meeting of the Town Council to be held at 7pm on 3 October 2011 in the Methodist Hall, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To agree to the distribution of a simple poll to all households / businesses in Kirkbymoorside asking whether people are - on the basis of the information they have had so far - for, against or neutral about the opening of a Tesco store on the Russell's Yard site, adjacent to the A170 roundabout.
- To agree to include an optional free text comment.
- To note the date of the next meeting on 17 October 2011 at 7 pm in Church House.