Kirkbymoorside Town Council
|The Shambles, Crown Square, Kirkbymoorside, York YO62 6AY|
|Tel: 01751 432217|
Agenda - Extra Ordinary Meeting
Issued on 21 June 2013 for an Extra Ordinary meeting of the Town Council to be held at 9am on Wednesday 26 June 2013 at Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 17 June 2013
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations,ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To agree to exclude the public from the following item, which involves confidential discussions of a legal matter.
- To consider entering into an agreement to conclude an outstanding staffing matter.
- Old Library
- To note that Planning Application 13/00470/FUL has been Approved
- To agree to seek tenders in accordance with the specification of works laid out in Planning Application 13/00470/FUL
- Questions to the Chairman.
- To confirm that the next ordinary meeting of the council will be at 7.30pm on 15 July 2013 in Church House.