Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda 12th July 2016 - Manor Vale Management Committee
Issued on 6th July 2016 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 1pm on 12th July 2016 at The Morside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 6th October 2015
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review progress in maintenance activities guided by the review
- To review progress of the cornfield flower project at The Pound
- To review progress of Volunteer Activities
- To note that the meadow at Finch's Fork will be mowed on 13th July
- To note that the Japanese knotweed was injected in July and receive a report from Don Davies in this regard
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide the date of the next meeting.