Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 23 February 2015 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held in the Moorside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside on 27 February 2015 at 12 midday
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 28 November 2014
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Councillors' Audit - To note that a review of the monthly financial reports, business continuity and the risk assessments have been carried out and to agree any recommendations to Council which may arise
- To review Internal and External audit arrangements and timescales
- To consider the financial and other risks facing the council and review the internal and external controls in place for management thereof
- To review the Financial Standing Orders and agree any recommendations to the Council
- To review the Risk Assessment Strategy and agree any recommendations to the Council
- To review the value of items on the Council's Asset Register
- Moorside Room
- To assess the Running Costs of The Moorside Room by reviewing the income and expenditure to date
- To consider a budget for marketing of the Moorside Room and agree to make recommendations to the Council
- Questions to the Chairman
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.