Kirkbymoorside Town Council
|The Shambles, Crown Square, Kirkbymoorside, York YO62 6AY|
|Tel: 01751 432217|
Agenda 7 April - Manor Vale Management Committee
Issued on 31 March 2015 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 11am on 7 April 2015 at The Morside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 26 November 2014
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review progress in maintenance activities guided by the review
- To note that the surface improvements to the top section of the northern footpath that starts from the entrance to the Golf Club car park and goes up to the Bridleway near the Manor Vale Ash have been completed
- To review progress of the cornfield flower project at The Pound
- To discuss the requirement for an Inspection of Trees in Manor Vale and authorise instruction of the same with Waller Tree Consulting with a ceiling expenditure of £1500
- To note that a request has been received asking for permission to plant a memorial tree within Manor Vale and agree an appropriate response
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide the date of the next meeting.