Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda for the Planning Committee meeting 21 February 2022
Issued on 15 February 2022 for a meeting of the Town Council Planning Committee to be held at 7.20pm on 21 February 2022 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside.
Members of the Planning Committee are required to attend in person. Members of the press and public are also welcome to attend. There is limited availability for physical attendance, due to the necessity for social distancing. All participants are required to register their intention to attend by contacting the Town Clerk in advance, by 5pm on the date of the meeting. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message by telephone 01751 432217.
All attendees are asked to respect the continued need for social distancing and adhere to the Covid-19 safeguarding protocol, including hand sanitising and track and trace/registration upon arrival.
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- Apologies for absence
- To receive apologies for absence given in advance of the meeting
- To consider the approval of reasons given for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To receive and approve the draft minutes of the meeting held on 17 January 2022
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To consider Planning Applications:
- 22/00061/HOUSE | Installation of 7no. replacement windows and 2no. replacement doors | 7 Howe End Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6BE https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=R5JZIKNO0AE00
- 22/00119/HOUSE | Erection of a detached oak framed double garage with loft room above | 3 Keldholme Cottages Village Street Keldholme Kirkbymoorside YO62 6NA https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=R6D3RVNOM9Q00
- 21/01471/HOUSE | Alterations to dwelling to include erection of two storey part-rear part-side extension and attached pergola following removal of existing conservatory, and erection of ground floor glazed link extension to outbuilding and conversion of outbuilding to form ancillary accommodation. | Job Hole Church Street Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6AZ https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=R1XUEUNOLFZ00
- To note Planning Decisions:
- 21/01550/HOUSE | Erection of rear two storey extension following demolition of the existing lean to and installation of 1no. rooflight | 36 Piercy End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DF Approved
- 21/01564/CLOPUD | Certificate of Lawfulness for a proposed use or development in respect of the siting of a caravan for ancillary residential use | 1 Cartoft Cottages Keldholme To Lime Lane Keldholme YO62 6NU Certificate of Lawful Use or Development
- Questions to the Chair
- To note the date of the next Planning Committee meeting on 21 March 2022 in Church House
Notice issued by Mrs L Bolland, Town Clerk to Kirkbymoorside Town Council