Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda for the Planning Committee meeting 16 October 2023
Issued on 11 October 2023 for a meeting of the Town Council Planning Committee to be held at 7.25pm on 16 October 2023 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside.
Members of the Planning Committee are required to attend. Members of the press and public are also welcome to attend.
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- Apologies for absence
- To receive apologies for absence given in advance of the meeting
- To consider the approval of reasons given for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the draft minutes of the Planning Committee meeting on 18 September 2023
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To consider Planning Application ZE23/04394/HOUSE | Installation of 1no. composite front door to replace 1no. existing timber framed door | 8 Dale End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6ED https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=S1DXI0NOMTO00
- To note Planning Decisions:
- ZE23/00694/FUL | Change of use of land to site 6no. touring caravans and replace 2no. touring caravan pitches with 3no. static pitches | Buzzers Pond Ings Lane Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6DN Approval
- ZE23/00873/FUL | Change of use of Church House to 1no. one bedroom ground floor apartment and 1no. two bedroom first floor apartment with associated parking | St Chads 59 Piercy End Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6DQ Approval
- Questions to the Chair
- To consider the date of the next Planning Committee meeting on 20 November 2023 in Church House
Notice issued by Mrs L Bolland, Town Clerk to Kirkbymoorside Town Council